United in Supporting Our Community
YWCA Saskatoon Current Needs List
Our greatest need is financial support for the many essential services we provide to those in our community, as well as the items necessary to maintain an adequate quality of life for clients. Online, cash, and cheque donations of any denomination are gratefully accepted, and can be made out to YWCA Saskatoon.
For financial donations over $20, charitable tax receipts are automatically issued. With proof of item value, we can also provide receipts for donated items.
We appreciate your generosity and consideration but we are currently at capacity for all gently used clothing donations. Please check back in the coming weeks for updates.
For more information about cash or item donations, please call 1-306-986-2870.
Current Needs List
- New full-size and bulk containers of shampoo, conditioner and soap bars (unscented)
- New pillows
- New bedding for single beds (fitted and flat, children’s bedding)
- New bath towels and face cloths
- New bowls, cups and mugs (microwave safe)
- Cutlery and kitchen supplies
- Pots and Pans
- New dishcloths and towels
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss
- New pajamas, socks and underwear for women and children
- Grocery and phone gift cards of any denomination
- New swimsuits for women and children
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Disposable razors
We do not accept: used bedding or towels; aerosol containers or hairspray; kitchen knives and other sharp items; men’s items; or unsolicited food donations.