Our new Employer Information Sessions are safe and secure and maintain the safety of social distancing!
With the same great advertising and community connections we can set up a session for your organization featuring:
- Employer presentation via zoom to a captive audience of job seekers
- Your session will be promoted and managed by the YWCA
- No cost to you or the job seekers!
- Are you hiring or interested in attracting informed talent?
- Job seekers are interested in learning more about your organization!
- Zoom presentations can be done from your office or home office
We will be happy to manage an online event for you!
YWCA Saskatoon Employment and Learning Centre, bringing employers and job seekers together!
Contact us to learn more about this exciting opportunity to partner with the Employment & Learning Centre. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To all the Employers and Community Service Providers in Saskatoon
Have we got great help for you!
It is no secret that the YWCA Employment and Learning Centre has great programs to help job seekers get back to work, but did you know that some of our programs include work placements?
A work placement is a Win-Win opportunity – 6 weeks of help for you and a great experience for our participants.
- We carefully consider your needs to place someone that will be a good fit
- Our people are ready to work and have great skills
- There is no obligation to hire the person, but you may find your next great employee
- There is no cost to you
- Our people are fully covered by WCB insurance while on site
- Want to meet the person first? No problem, we can arrange an interview
We have a wide variety of participants with different skill sets! What kind of help do you need?
This is an excellent chance to get involved in your community. Call today to see how you can partner with us and discuss the benefits of hosting a work placement. (306) 986-2873 or if you prefer email, email@example.com