Employer Resources at YWCA Saskatoon
Get Great Help from Saskatoon
The YWCA Employment and Learning Centre helps job seekers, but we also help employers with our work placement programs. These are win-win opportunities for you as an employer or community service provider, offering 50 hours of help for you and work experience for our participants.
- We carefully consider your needs to place someone that will be a good fit.
- Our people are ready to work, with great and relevant skills.
- There is no obligation to hire the person, but you may find your next great employee.
- There is no cost to you.
- Our people are fully covered by WCB insurance while on site.
- Want to meet the person first? We can arrange an interview.
We have a wide variety of participants with different skill sets, making this an excellent chance to get involved in your community.
Employer Information Sessions
Safe, secure, and socially distanced, our information sessions provide employers with advertising and community connections. We would be happy to set up a session for your organization that bring employers and job seekers together, and features:
- A managed employer presentation (via Zoom) to a captive audience of job seekers.
- Promotion to informed talent.
- No cost to you or the prospective hires.
For more information, contact Pamela McKay at (306) 986-2882 or email@example.com to discuss the benefits of hosting a work placement!