Ready to trade your dead end for a fresh start?
Introducing YWCA Trade Journey—for women who are interested in starting a career in the trades.
Experience 16 weeks of training including carpentry, plumbing and sheet metal fabrication, and start your trade journey.
The YWCA Trade Journey program includes:
• Free skills training for 16 weeks with a group of women
• Opportunity to experience 3 trades
• Help finding your new job and starting out
• Employer contacts and interview preparation
• Support as you work toward your apprenticeship
• Support every step of the way
It's perfect for women who are:
• Positive, hard-working and enjoy learning
• Healthy and active
• Ready for new challenges
Your journey into the trades starts with a single step.
Attend a YWCA information session to learn about the program and hear from women who are already working in the trades.
Your journey doesn't end when you finish your training.
We’ll support you as you start your career in the trades, find your first job and work toward your apprenticeship. We can help you succeed in your new career in the trades. YWCA Saskatoon has helped empower women for over 100 years. Contact us to take your first steps toward a job that offers higher pay, personal growth, and opportunities for advancement.
Register for an information session at www.tradejourney.com
For more information: call 244-7034 (ext.131) or email firstname.lastname@example.org