Nutrition Monday: No-Bake Protein Energy Balls
Fitness on 25th
No-Bake Protein Energy Balls
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- 2/3 cup toasted, sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal
- 6 tbsp chocolate chips (minis)
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated. Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.