Hours of Operation & Fitness Centre Capacity
Fitness on 25th, YWCA News
Our current hours of operation are:
- Monday through Friday: Open from 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday: Open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Sunday: Open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Weight Room: Limit of 20 (not including staff)
- Gymnasium for Group Fitness: 9 (not including the instructor). Some classes may have a lower number depending upon the design of the class.
- Studio: for classes only, the Studio will have an initial limit of 11.
- Features of our in-person Group Fitness Classes include:
- All classes can be booked a maximum of seven days in advance.
- Reduced capacity limits
- No sharing of equipment
- Masks are required for anyone visiting YWCA Saskatoon as of November 6th, 2020. You may remove your mask while you are completing your workout movements but we would like you to place your mask back on while you move around the weight room and gymnasium. You are not allowed to wear your mask while participating in Aqua Fitness programming but we do require you to have your mask one while walking on the pool deck.
- Please maintain 2 metres of social distancing at all times. This distance is expanded to four metres for classes or activities where the effort required is considered intense (high heart rate).