I have the privilege of developing a unique skill set through my background as a professional athlete, studying sports at university and gaining extensive experience as a personal trainer. I have trained semi-professional and professional athletes and worked with them through their injuries in order to improve their physical conditions to perform better in their sports. I have successfully served clients with different physical conditions and physical disorders such as overweight and obesity, lower back pain and joint replacements.
I have developed a unique training method which is highly expected to be patented by the Canadian Intellectual Property Office. This method uses sports physiology and advanced mathematics in order to analyze data and produce tailored programs according to a client’s sports/fitness background, injuries, training goals and data gathered from assessments.
- Master’s degree in sports
- Personal Trainer Specialist with canfitpro
- FIBA Grade 3 Coach and Trainer
- Sports conditioning and performance trainer and coach for elite athletes
- Rehabilitation training
- Weight loss
- Fitness for seniors
- Lower back pain & sciatica
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
For more information, please visit www.kinoletic.com.
My name is Val Kirk. I have been in the fitness field for over 30 years as a Group Fitness Instructor. Twenty of those years as a Personal Trainer/Personal Trainer Specialist. I have seen so many fad diets, fitness programs, machine gimmicks, cleanses, etc. If you are looking for a Personal Trainer who has experience, I’m your Trainer. Fitness involves: education, assessments, corrective exercises, lifestyle coaching, movement analysis, anatomy, eliminating pain and dysfunctional movement patterns, nutrition, being safe. I believe there is an athlete in all of us!
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology – Certified Personal Trainer
- Can-Fit-Pro Personal Trainer Specialist
- SPRA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Can-Fit-Pro Fascia, Movement & Assessments
- The Bio-Mechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist
- BOSU Level 1
- Beginner-Intermediate Yoga Instructor
- YogaFit Level 1
- Specialty classes in Strength & Aerobic
- Level 1 Kickboxing Instructor (Fitness Kickboxing Canada associated with MMA & Can-Fit-Pro)
- TRX Suspension Training Level 1
- TRX Pilates
- CPR & First Aid, Level C
- Taught Exercise Physiology at the Professional Institute of Massage Therapy
- Canadian Cancer Society Fitness Specialist
- Stability Ball Level 1
- Booty Bar
- Senior Fitness
- Osteoporosis Fitness Specialist
- Exercise for Weight Loss
For more information, please visit my website www.essentiallyfitness.com.