EARN A LIFE SKILLS COACHING CERTIFICATE
Employment & Learning
YWCA Saskatoon with be hosting a five-day Foundations of Life Skills Coaching Course (Phase 1 Certificate) in November, presented by YWCA Toronto.
Life Skills coach training is for those who work in social services, career counselling, education, mental health, rehabilitation, including both trainers and consultants.
Participants will gain skills to facilitate learning and behaviour change and practice problem solving in a group environment through experimental tools and techniques.
By the end of the sessions, each participant will:
- discover a personal learning style,
- learn an adult education lesson plan template,
- practice giving and receiving feedback on presentation skills,
- learn the steps for problem-solving strategy,
- understand the stages of group development,
- discuss adaptations to different client group needs,
- and increase confidence as a leader.
Monday to Friday, Nov. 2-6, 2015
9:00am to 5:00pm
3rd Floor – Room 308 (wheelchair accessible)
510 25th Street East
For registration and information about fees visit YWCA Toronto Life Skills Coaching Course