- Do you have space in your centre right now for my child?
We currently have availability in all of our age groups.
- How do I inquire about availability?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Your child’s name, birthdate
Parent’s name, phone number
The date you require childcare
How much notice you must give your current care provider
- How do I contact the childcare centre?
(306) 986-2886 or (306) 986-2885
- What is the cost of childcare at your centre?
Toddler (ages 1½ to 2½ yrs) are $850/month
Preschool (ages 2½ to 5½ yrs) are $800/month
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required at time of registration. Also we charge the last month’s fee in advance so an additional $50 is charged every month until the last months fee is paid in full. The total deposit amount is held on your account and returned once all fees and subsidy are paid. Parents may receive government subsidy, however, if for any reason the subsidy is not paid, the parent is responsible for the full amount.
- Will the government subsidize my childcare costs?
The provincial government provides subsidy for some parents using licensed child care services. The subsidy is based on the parent’s income and number of dependents. Please call the Child Care Subsidy Unit of Saskatchewan toll free number: 1 (800) 667-7155.
- How many caregivers are there per child at your Centre?
We exceed the required ratio of staff to children mandated by provincially regulations per each age group.
- What kinds of foods do you provide and how can I be sure my child is eating healthy foods while at your Centre?
We have a cook in our centre who prepares 2 snacks and lunch daily. The cook prepares meals from menus according to the summer and winter seasons and rotates the menus every 4 weeks. These are emailed to the parents and also posted in the centre.
- What kinds of things do you do in a day with the children?
Our early childhood educators lead various activities with the children which allow them to learn through play, both indoors and outdoors. There is a balance between small group and large group activities, quiet and active activities, and fine motor and gross motor activities. In addition, we take the children on field trips throughout the year. Please see our daily schedule for an idea of how full and engaging our days are.
- What training do the centre’s staff have?
Our early childhood educators are trained in early childhood education from an accredited college.