Are you 55 – 64 years of age and looking for a job or making a career change?
Our program will help you to:
- Create an employment action plan
- Market your skills and experience
- Develop a competitive resume and cover letter
- Prepare for your next interview
- Connect with employers
- Enhance your computer skills
- Identify short term training needs
Our Career Moves 55-64 program will assist and support you to successfully find employment within the hidden job market. In a group setting you will learn effective job search strategies, gain confidence and stay motivated in your job search.
Is the Career Moves 55-64 program right for you?
- I am available for 5 hours a day (Monday to Friday) for 8 weeks
- I have a job goal in mind
- I am committed to finding work
- I am ready to start work right away
- I will be 55-64 years of age during the program
Each session includes 25 hours of program delivery per week for a total of eight weeks (six weeks classroom and two weeks work experience).
Our next session start date will be May 13, 2019.
Interested in learning more? To register for the pre-program information session on May 8, contact our Employment and Learning Centre at (306)986-2873.