Strategic Priorities 2015 – 2020
1. Healthy Organization and Sustainable Finances
Improve sustainable employee engagement through organizational practices while securing annualized funding for core and priority programs.
- Demonstrate improvement related to employee engagement with a priority on fair compensation
- Strengthen the organizational systems and structures with sound risk management, governance, and infrastructure
- Create a diversified funding strategy with appropriate contingency plans
Champion public support on priority issues in alignment with YWCA Saskatoon vision and mission.
- Develop a risk based and planned approach to advocacy
3. Community Relations and Collaborations:
Increase community awareness and support of YWCA Saskatoon’s vision and mission to achieve our goals.
- Collaborate and partner with organizations, with a priority to the Aboriginal community, to optimize expertise, skills, resources, and mandates
- Leverage public awareness to increase long-term funding and support
4. Positive and Effective Diversity and Inclusion:
Develop capacity within YWCA Saskatoon to include the voices, strengths, and perspectives of all members of society to ensure inclusiveness and diversity in the organization.
- Develop a diversity and inclusion strategy embedded throughout the organizational plan that inspires innovation, respect, and the strength of all women
- Establish an ongoing process to engage the voices of aboriginal women in the planning and delivery of services
5. Learning and Leadership:
Empower women and girls to make a difference in our community.
- Facilitate opportunities for women and girls to be role models and leaders
- Recognize and honour women and girls