To all the Employers and Community Service Providers in Saskatoon
Have we got great help for you!
It is no secret that the YWCA Employment and Learning Centre has great programs to help job seekers get back to work, but did you know that some of our programs include work placements?
A work placement is a Win-Win opportunity – 50 hours of help for you and a great experience for our participants.
- We carefully consider your needs to place someone that will be a good fit
- Our people are ready to work and have great skills
- There is no obligation to hire the person, but you may find your next great employee
- There is no cost to you
- Our people are fully covered by WCB insurance while on site
- Want to meet the person first? No problem, we can arrange an interview
We have a wide variety of participants with different skill sets! What kind of help do you need?
This is an excellent chance to get involved in your community. Call Pamela McKay today to see how you can partner with us and discuss the benefits of hosting a work placement. (306) 986-2882 or if you prefer email, email@example.com.