We are currently registering for both the Spring Session and the Summer Session of our Red Cross Swimming Lessons.
- Preschool Lessons $78 (30 minutes)
- Levels 1-4 $83 (40 minutes)
- Levels 5-10 $88 (45 minutes)
- Adult Lessons $88 (45 minutes)
Workout While your child swims!
Spring lessons begin April 1st.
Lessons run for 10 weeks total, with no lessons April 15th-17th and May 20th-22nd.
Sea Otter/Salamander (3-5 years):
- Saturday – 9:45 AM to 10:15 AM
- Sunday- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
- Sunday 1:20 PM to 1:50 PM
Salamander/Sunfish (3-5 years):
- Saturday – 10:35 Am to 11:05 Am
- Sunday – 2:05 PM to 2:35 PM
Crocodile/Whale (3-5 years):
- Sunday – 12:45 PM to 1:15 PM
Level 1 & 2:
- Saturday 10:30 Am to 11:10 AM
- Sunday – 12:00 PM to 12:40 PM
- Sunday – 1:20 PM to 2:00 PM
Level 3 & 4:
- Saturday – 9:45 AM to 10:25 AM
- Sunday – 12:35 PM to 1:15 PM
Level 5 & 6:
- 9:45 Am to 10:30 AM
- Sunday – 1:55 PM to 2:40 PM
Level 7 & 8:
- Saturday 10:20 Am to 11:05 AM
For our 2017 summer session we have created a flexible schedule format designed with your busy summer’s in mind.
There are two sets of lessons every day through the summer months; this includes a daily afternoon session and a daily evening session. The afternoon sessions contain all levels of classes offered and the evening sessions contain all level of classes offered. Each afternoon session contains half the number of the required classes to complete a level and each evening session contains half the number of required classes to complete a level.
For the participant to fully complete a level, the person must attend two sets of weekly sessions. The flexible set up allows for you to register any of these combinations to complete a level:
- An afternoon session paired with an evening session in the same week
- An afternoon session paired with another afternoon session from a different week.
- An evening session paired with another evening session from a different week.
- You can have gaps between sessions: If your child attends one session one week the person can register and attend any of the later sessions to complete the level; even if the second set occurs weeks later (our lifeguards will keep track of each student’s progress).
- You MUST complete both sets of sessions by the end of summer. This means that registering for just one session in the final week (August 14th to 18th) would not allow you the time to complete the level.
|Weekly Evening Sessions|
|Sea Otter/Salamander||1:45 PM to 2:15 PM||Sea Otter/Salamander||6:45 PM to 7:15 PM|
|Sunfish/Crocodile/Whale||1:55 PM to 2:25 PM||Sunfish/Crocodile/Whale||6:55 PM to 7:25 PM|
|Level 1 & 2||2:20 PM to 3:00 PM||Level 1 & 2||7:20 PM to 8:00 PM|
|Level 3 & 4||2:30 PM to 3:10 PM||Level 3 & 4||7:30 PM to 8:10 PM|
|Level 5 & 6||3:05 PM to 3:45 PM||Level 5 & 6||8:05 PM to 8:45 PM|
|Level 7 & 8||3:15 PM to 3:55 PM||Level 7 & 8||8:15 PM to 8:55 PM|
Dates of the Summer Sessions:
Each set of dates contains a set of afternoon lessons and a set of evening lessons.
- July 3rd to July 7th
- July 10th to July 14th
- July 17th to July 21st
- July 24th to July 28th
- July 31st to August 4th
- August 8th to August 11th
- August 14th to August 18th